International Family Lawyers Sydney
Sarah Bevan Family Lawyers has acted for many clients who are based overseas. We are able to communicate with you through email, video conference and telephone to ensure that you are kept informed and able to properly participate in your family law case.
Where your case involves an international aspect, there are often complicating factors which require specialist family lawyers with experience of international matters. We have that experience, together with close links with numerous law firms throughout the world.
Some of the cases in which we have acted include:
- Providing advice to determine which is the most appropriate and beneficial country in which to conduct the case where there are assets in more than one country;
- Property settlements involving assets and income in various countries, including a range of pension schemes and employment incentive schemes;
- Hague Convention applications for the return of children to Australia;
- Child support issues including enforcing payment from overseas parents and child support agreements;
- Parenting arrangements where parents live in different countries, often with significantly different cultural issues.
- Divorce & Separation Advice
- What is the process for filing a divorce when I have been living overseas?
- Are Surrogacy Family Law Issues evolving too slowly?
- Why is Adoption so hard in Australia?
- What is an Adoption Order
- Surrogacy Lawyers Crows Nest
- Your First Consultation
- Court Process
- What should I know about seeing a family lawyer?
- What do I wear to court?
- Divorce – International Divorce – International Property Settlement
- Best Family Lawyers – Sydney – Parramatta
- Hague Convention – Child Abduction Lawyers Sydney
- Separation Legalities in Divorce – Family Lawyers
- The Duty of Disclosure in family law |Family Law Firm Sydney